SUTTON MONTIS, SOMERSET - DECEMBER 2019: £220K
Bamford’s were appointed Main Contractor to complete the full renovation, refurbishment & conversion works to an existing two storey out-building, set within the property grounds of the main dwelling.
Works comprised of the full internal strip out and careful demolition, of all existing fixtures, fittings and partitions, including external openings and infills to existing rubble stone walls.
This allowed for full internal reconfiguration to provide a new habitable, independent dwelling. Comprising of; Kitchen, 2no living rooms, 2no Bathrooms, En-Suite, 2no Bedrooms, Den Area & Study.
Working closely with the design team, Bamford’s were able to provide a full turnkey package for the client, to an impeccably high standard of finish.
Alongside internal works, full structural works were undertaken; including the removal of the existing first floor structure to enabling levelling of all floors.
External works and renovations comprising of stone facing works, new aluminium rainwater goods installation, and new external bespoke hardwood windows and doors.
• Full internal strip out & demolitions
• Floor levelling works
• New external window & door openings through existing structure
• New bespoke windows and external doors
• Thermal upgrades to external walls
• Damp proofing works to Ground Floor – Including insulations & screed.
• Partitions & Ceilings
• First & Second Fix Joinery
• First & Second Fix Electrical & Mechanical Works
• External façade works
• Rainwater goods