• Technical

As part of the design process, it is likely that you will require a structural engineer to satisfy the requirements of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and to consider their drainage design and local water board policies to access public facilities.

The requirement for each team and fees associated with this will vary depending on the specific’s of each project, the engineer selection and the neighbours’ approach to the party wall process.

To ensure smooth management of the project, Bamfords will oversee the relevant teams and negotiations to ensure that your interests are protected. These will include structural engineers, a specialist drainage survey team and a party wall surveyor.

The extent to which these additional specialists will be required will only become evident once the project has fully scoped, once incorporated we can then confirm quotations for budgetary purposes.