We can offer our architectural services to assist in the development of a design concept, planning approvals and construction/tender packages.
Our design and architectural services are completely bespoke, we tailor our services to offer pages suited to the needs of our clients and specific requirements of each project.
From initial drawings and concepts, regulations technical drawings through to detailed design, we also provide a full interior design package to ensure the integrity and vision of the project is achieved.
- Assisting in the preparation and development of the design brief.
- Measured building survey of the property to enable us to produce the existing floor plans, elevations, sections and site plan.
- Space planning exercises/feasibility studies for the proposed development to demonstrate the options available and to assist our clients with the decision making process/financial planning.
- Proposed floor plans, elevations, sections, site plan and the preparation of a design and access statement to support the appropriate application(s) to the local authority
- Elevation treatment options.
- Preparation and submission of the relevant application to the local authority.
- Act as our clients’ agent throughout the application process
- Preparation of technical drawings, construction notes and a specification required to comply with the current building regulations. To include detailed floor plans, drainage design, elevations and sections, to follow the specific requirements set out above.
- Scope of works.
- Building regulations specification.
- Room data sheets.
- Provide advice on the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.
- Advising on the appointment and liaising with the structural engineer, who will provide the engineering design, details and calculations for construction and to be submitted to building control.
- Preparation and issuing of tender packages for accurate estimates from the contractors.
- Attend site visits with the contractors to introduce the project.
- Preparation and submission of the building notice application to the local authority/approved inspector.